Applications for transfer into Grades 10 and 11 are due.
While the priority date for transfer admission is 小君e 7, most candidates submit their materials for review by April 1.
C腹侧 天主教 accepts a limited number of students for transfer into grades 10 and 11.
Transfer Admission to C腹侧 天主教 is selective.
Transfer candidates may apply to C腹侧 天主教 by using the CCHS Application Portal.
Students interested in transferring to C腹侧 天主教 must submit the following through the Application Portal:
- CCHS application for admission (Application Portal link),
- Official transcript of the past two years of study, as well as the student’s most recent grades,
- 学校 Official Recommendation Form with disciplinary and attendance records
- Current Math Teacher Recommendation Form, and
- Current English Teacher Recommendation Form.
You will be able to access your electronic recommendation and s公立学校 records forms through the CCHS Application Portal once you submit your Application for Admission.
Once the materials have been submitted, the candidate for transfer may be invited to interview with a member of the 招生 Committee. The earliest a candidate would be invited for an interview would be April.
The best way to experience C腹侧 天主教 is to 参观校园. Whether you attend 开放的房子 or participate in the Raider for a Day Shadow Experience, you'll see what makes the Raider Family so special.